Meeting for Worship: Sundays 10:30 a.m. Child care is available during Meeting for Worship. Fellowship Time follows Meeting for Worship with potluck dinner on First and Third Sundays.
Gathering Singing: Sundays, 10:00 a.m.
First Day School Program: Children's religious education program, Sundays concurrent with Meeting for Worship. Program Schedule.
Adult Religious Education Program: Sundays, 9:15-10:15 a.m. Program Schedule.
Fellowship Breakfast: Fifth Sundays, Breakfast is served 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Intergenerational Activity: Fourth Sundays after Meeting for Worship. A time to gather for intergenerational fellowship and refreshments followed by a time for a creative activity.
2nd Friday Movies: Second Fridays of the month, 7:30 p.m. Movie schedule and trailers.
Spiritual Seekers Information and Discussion Program: Fifth Sundays, 12:30-3:30 p.m. Program Details.
Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business (MWCB): Third Sundays after potluck dinner.
1st First Day Program: First Sundays after potluck dinner. A time for a variety of programs including topical presentations and discussions, event reports, and musical performances. Upcoming programs.
Articles & News
- Connecting the dots from LA to Palestine
- Greg Coleridge Presentation at the American Monetary Institute National Conference October 2, 2014
- Out of My Mind – September/October 2014
- Friends Journal comments on MLK Jr.’s 1964 Nobel Peace Prize win
- Passamaquoddy Youth Leader in South Africa
- Assessing the Atrocities Prevention Board Two Years On
- Resistance in the Face of Militarism
- Resistance in the face of Militarism in Israel
- WH press secretary: We’re at war with ISIS
- Toward Peace and Justice, October 2014
- Cut from the Same Cloth
- To that clerk who subtly touched the tip jar when he handed me change for that item he took down from a shelf: ahh, no.
- The danger of self-perceptions: the American Friends Service...
- Humble Stumble: Hymns for Imperfect Saints: "Lakes of Canada"
- For 50th anniversary of King's Nobel Peace Prize, a sketch via @friendsjournal
- After the Climate March, what?
- Unholy fashions among Friends?
- A conversation on “religious wounding
- Are You Ready to Join Sinners Anonymous?
- They Vowed It Would NEVER Happen! But It DID — Same Sex Marriage Comes to Fayetteville-Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Wider Quaker Calendar
(Acronym list follows)
10/25: ILYM Fall Continuing Committee
11/7-9: ILYM Work Weekend (ILYM Campus)
11/15 WYM Administrative Council (Hadley Friends)
FWCC: Friends World Committee for Consultation
MCGM: Metropolitan Chicago General Meeting (now CFG)
USFWI United Society of Friends Women International