Meeting for Worship: Sundays 10:30 a.m. Child care is available during Meeting for Worship. Fellowship Time follows Meeting for Worship with potluck dinner on First and Third Sundays.
Gathering Singing: Sundays, 10:00 a.m.
First Day School Program: Children's religious education program, Sundays concurrent with Meeting for Worship. Program Schedule.
Adult Religious Education Program: Sundays, 9:00-9:50 a.m. Program Schedule.
Fellowship Breakfast: Fifth Sundays, Breakfast is served 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Singing & Activity: Fourth Sundays after Meeting for Worship. A time to gather for intergenerational fellowship and refreshments followed by a time for singing and a creative activity.
Spiritual Seekers Information and Discussion Program: Fifth Sundays, 12:30-3:30 p.m. Program Details.
Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business (MWCB): Third Sundays after potluck dinner.
1st First Day Program: First Sundays after potluck dinner. A time for a variety of programs including topical presentations and discussions, event reports, and musical performances. Upcoming programs.
Other Quaker Events
at Quaker House
Midweek worship under the care of Friends Gathered in Jesus Christ. Thursday morning at 11:00 a.m.
Articles & News
- Equality and the many faces of inequality
- Take action to end immigrant detention quotas!
- NEO AFSC March 7, 2014 Podcast
- What Would You Do With $1 Trillion?
- A new Quaker YouTube project
- 5 Broken Cameras with Iyad Burnat
- Quaker Seekers Day
- Quaker Seekers Day
- Celebrate International Women's Day
- International Women's Day-Protest
- Dana Kester-McCabe on giving up for leny
- Jon Watts: How Quakerism Began
- Do We Really Want Community?
- Doug Bennett in different Quaker styles and volunteer/staff issues
- What we can do about prisons
- Japanese Bowls
- Way Is Opening – Micah’s Ministry Newsletter #62
- Planting for Spiritual Renewal: Post 5
- Phil Lord on @AFSC_info and Continuing Revelation | American Friends Service Committee�es
- Robin Mohr @robinmsf: In Celebration of Bivocational Ministry
Wider Quaker Calendar
(Acronym list follows)
3/8: ILYM Continuing Committee (Evanston)
3/16: WYM Administrative Council (Bloomingdale)
4/25-27: ILYM Women’s Weekend (McNabb)
5/17: WYM Board Meetings (Plainfield)
5/23-26: ILYM High School Quaker/Junior High Tremor (Urbana-Champaign)
6/11-14: FUM Triennial Sessions (Marion, IN)
6/18-22: ILYM Annual Sessions (McNabb)
6/29-7/5: FGC Gathering (near Pittsburgh, PA)
7/17-20: WYM Annual Session (Plainfield)
FWCC: Friends World Committee for Consultation
MCGM: Metropolitan Chicago General Meeting (now CFG)
USFWI United Society of Friends Women International