Meeting for Worship: Sundays 10:30 a.m. Child care is available during Meeting for Worship. Fellowship Time follows Meeting for Worship with potluck dinner on First and Third Sundays.
Gathering Singing: Sundays, 10:00 a.m.
First Day School Program: Children's religious education program, Sundays concurrent with Meeting for Worship. Program Schedule.
Adult Religious Education Program: Sundays, 9:15-10:15 a.m. Program Schedule.
Fellowship Breakfast: Fifth Sundays, Breakfast is served 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Intergenerational Activity: Fourth Sundays after Meeting for Worship. A time to gather for intergenerational fellowship and refreshments followed by a time for a creative activity.
2nd Friday Movies: Second Fridays of the month, 7:30 p.m. Movie schedule and trailers.
Spiritual Seekers Information and Discussion Program: Fifth Sundays, 12:30-3:30 p.m. Program Details.
Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business (MWCB): Third Sundays after potluck dinner.
1st First Day Program: First Sundays after potluck dinner. A time for a variety of programs including topical presentations and discussions, event reports, and musical performances. Upcoming programs.
Articles & News
- 44 organizations call on Israel to stop forcible transfer plans
- 6 Reasons Why History's Hard Truths Will Likely Doom Obama's Plan to Defeat ISIL
- Coloradans Threatened with Deportation Turn to Faith for "Sanctuary"
- Police Brutality and the legacy of the Black Panther Party
- JUST VIEWS: Wage Crisis and Raising Minimum Wage
- The Peace Players of St. John’s UCC: From Exploration to Integration
- Free public documentary screening and discussion
- Intra-Muslim Conflict: Sources and Solutions
- What About the Christians in Israel?
- Conference on Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Red and Yellow Black and White, They are Precious in His Sight, part 1: The Humble Stumble
- The Lamb’s War Needs Your Help
- When Introverts Grieve
- The danger of false heros
- Why Do Quakers Have Testimonies?
- Who Are The Heroes?
- Dr. Bronner, Magic Soap & Me
- Romanticizing a culture but inspired nonetheless?
- Bay Area AFSC newsletter profiles activist David Hartsough
- Remembering from Whence We Are Fallen | among Friends
Wider Quaker Calendar
(Acronym list follows)
9/13: WYM Board Meetings (Plainfield, IN)
10/2-5 QEW Fall Meeting (Pendle Hill)
10/25: ILYM Fall Continuing Committee
11/7-9: ILYM Work Weekend (ILYM Campus)
11/15 WYM Adminstrative Council (TBA)
FWCC: Friends World Committee for Consultation
MCGM: Metropolitan Chicago General Meeting (now CFG)
USFWI United Society of Friends Women International