Meeting for Worship: Sundays 10:30 a.m. Child care is available during Meeting for Worship. Fellowship Time follows Meeting for Worship with potluck dinner on First and Third Sundays.
Gathering Singing: Sundays, 10:00 a.m.
First Day School Program: Children's religious education program, Sundays concurrent with Meeting for Worship. Program Schedule.
Adult Religious Education Program: Sundays, 9:15-10:15 a.m. Program Schedule.
Fellowship Breakfast: Fifth Sundays, Breakfast is served 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Intergenerational Activity: Fourth Sundays after Meeting for Worship. A time to gather for intergenerational fellowship and refreshments followed by a time for a creative activity.
2nd Friday Movies: Second Fridays of the month, 7:30 p.m. Movie schedule and trailers.
Spiritual Seekers Information and Discussion Program: Fifth Sundays, 12:30-3:30 p.m. Program Details.
Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business (MWCB): Third Sundays after potluck dinner.
1st First Day Program: First Sundays after potluck dinner. A time for a variety of programs including topical presentations and discussions, event reports, and musical performances. Upcoming programs.
Articles & News
- Educators For Immigrant Rights
- Friends New Underground Railroad
- Ferguson Looks Like a War Zone. Here's Why.
- AFSC's 4th Annual Peace is Power Parade
- Building community in the face of police violence
- Invitation - Creative Youth Social Change Projects 2014-15
- Alternative African summit challenges the official one
- Investing the Quaker Way
- Bombing Iraq again won’t solve its problems
- Radio Free Akron Funraiser...and Fundraiser
- Followers of a gentle agent of peace
- St. Orville's Day
- Can You Drink This Cup?
- Extreme Unction
- When True Simplicity Is Gained, final: Humble Stumble
- When True Simplicity Is Gained, part 5: Humble Stumble
- When True Simplicity is Gained, part 4: Humble Stumble
- A warning against Quaker secularism and individualism
- Trusting the giving process
Wider Quaker Calendar
(Acronym list follows)
8/30: 9th Annual Corn Roast (Upper Fox Valley, McHenry, IL)
9/20: WYM Board Meetings (Plainfield, IN)
10/2-5 QEW Fall Meeting (Pendle Hill)
10/25: ILYM Fall Continuing Committee
11/7-9: ILYM Work Weekend (ILYM Campus)
11/15 WYM Adminstrative Council (TBA)
FWCC: Friends World Committee for Consultation
MCGM: Metropolitan Chicago General Meeting (now CFG)
USFWI United Society of Friends Women International